Cristiano Ronaldo: The Portuguese star says he is still committed to Al-Nassr

🔥 Check out this awesome post from BBC Sport 📖

📂 **Category**:

📌 **What You’ll Learn**:

Cristiano Ronaldo said he is happy in Al-Nasr after doubts about his future in the Saudi club.

The 41-year-old Portuguese was reportedly unhappy with the way Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund is running the club and has missed the last three matches.

He returned last week and after scoring twice in Saturday’s 4-0 win over Al-Hazm, which saw his team lead the Saudi Professional League by a single point, he insisted he wanted to stay.

“I am very happy,” the Portuguese international told the Saudi Al-Othiya channel. He added: “As I have said many times, I belong to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

“It is a country that has welcomed me, my family and my friends very well. I am happy here, and I want to continue here.”

“The most important thing is that we keep pressing [for the league title]We’re up there. “We do our job, we win, we put pressure, let’s see what happens at the end of the season.”

Ronaldo moved to the Middle East in December 2022, shortly after terminating his contract with Manchester United by mutual agreement, becoming the highest-paid player in football history with an annual salary of £177 million.

But since his arrival, the 10-time league champions have only won the 2023 Arab Club Champions Cup.

Saturday’s victory put them one point ahead of Al Hilal, and also qualified for the quarter-finals of the Asian Cup.

💬 **What’s your take?**
Share your thoughts in the comments below!

#️⃣ **#Cristiano #Ronaldo #Portuguese #star #committed #AlNassr**

🕒 **Posted on**: 1771764223

🌟 **Want more?** Click here for more info! 🌟

By

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *